(a) 2D growth (4-40week)
- to know basic growth scan of your baby which includes checking your baby growth, placenta location, amniotic fluid level, baby weight, fetal heartbeat, estimated due date, baby lying position and gender for 20 weeks above. However, this package does not include checking baby anomaly.
(b) 2D FULL detail scan (20-25week)
- to know baby physical anomaly scan which includes:
* basic 2D growth scan
* finger and toe counting
* spine in sagittal, coronal and transverse view
* all the limbs bone such as humerus, radius, ulna, femur, tibia, and fibula
*abdomen internal organs such as kidneys, stomach, intestine, bladder, lungs, diaphragm, umbilical cord insertion, gallbladder and etc.
* brain structure such as the cerebellum, cisterna magna, nuchal fold, thalamus, choroid plexus. Lateral ventricle, cavum septum pellucidum and etc.
* facial structure such as orbits, nasal bone, lens, nose, lips, chin, profile view and etc.
* heart structure such as 4 chamber hearts, valve, LVOT/RVOT, 3 vessel view, aorta arch, ductal arch and etc.
The accuracy of the physical anomaly full detail scan can detect around 80-90% physical anomaly of your baby.
(c) 2D PARTIAL detail scan (26-30week)
- to know baby physical anomaly scan also but that might be certain organs or structure could not be detected or measured. This is due to the fetus is bigger and pack in the womb, we hardly do finger counting, brain structure would not accurate anymore. However, facial structure, abdomen organ, heart structure, spine and limbs bone will be check for the partial detail scan. At the same time, we will include all the 2d growth scan parameter. The accuracy of the physical anomaly partial detail scan can detect around 60% physical anomaly of your baby.
Post time: Jun-14-2022